Bizfinder Inc. is referred to as “we,” “us,” or “our.” The term “Bizfinder group” refers to Bizfinder’s corporate affiliates. We refer to visitors and users of every part of our Platform as “you.”
Collection of Information
When you use our Platform, we obtain personal information from you, third parties, and automatically. Using cookies and other similar technologies, we collect information about your device. We can also receive location information from you.
Information from others
We collect information that others make accessible to us, such as data from other websites, publicly available data, data from other users of our Platform, data from our partners, service providers, and corporate associates, and data from third-party sites.
Cookies and other similar technologies
Use of Information
We collect personal information to provide, promote, and personalize our Platform and communicate with you about our Platform (on and off our Platform). Among the methods, we use to accomplish this are the following:
- to provide and develop our Platform and its features and functionality, such as displaying publicly posted content, fulfilling your transactions through our Platform, and processing, storing and delivering your communications;
- to assess the use of our Platform for commercial purposes, as well as to provide and enhance our products and services, including new and co-branded products and services, as well as the usefulness of our Platform;
- to customize the material and knowledge made available to you and our support services to personalize your experience;
- to show relevant ads for other companies and us (on our Platform and third-party sites) and to assess the effectiveness of such advertising;
- to provide input to our Platform’s professionals and sellers;
- to avoid fraud and ensure a high-quality experience for business or legal reasons, including filtering spam and communications that breach our agreements with you (for example, the Bizfinder Terms of Service);
- to grant badges and other similar designations and to manage polls, tournaments, and promotions if you want to participate.
We can use your correspondence for general quality assurance and training purposes and develop our products and services. We can use your correspondence to understand better and manage the quality of requests and responses received and sent by professionals and sellers on our Platform and provide feedback to them.
Your choices and Rights
All demands from people seeking to practice their privacy rights following data protection regulation are taken into account. We’ll verify and confirm your identity so that we can act on your request in a safe and timely manner.
Even if the law does not mandate it, we make a concerted effort to respond to requests for updates or removal of your personal information. Go to your settings to get a copy of your score. You can get access to your Bizfinder information by contacting us as stated in the Contact us section. To request that your details be permanently removed, please contact us using the information given in the Contact Us section.
Our Platform is designed for a general audience and is not intended for children under 16. We may not knowingly obtain personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If we discover that we have obtained personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will take the necessary measures to delete that information. Please contact us using the details given in the Contact Us section if you become aware or suspect that a child has provided us with personal information.